Friday, February 17, 2006

Jazz with Jess

Woo hoo! I can't believe it! I've actually managed to get my own two hour radio show on campus. I've been excited about it all week, and now that it's actually materialized I'm a bit nervous. CBC After Hours always made me want to do a show... and now I can. Yikes. And, they gave me a good time slot, Friday nights from 6-8. I guess I'll have to do a good job. Tomorrow I have to attend a four hour training session, much needed as this is all new to me. Yay! I love it when I learn stuff in University that I never expected to...
No pictures tonight, but there might be a knitting and plant update after this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jess, I wish I could have gone to the bulb show with you -- I've always always enjoyed the Tulip Festival here in Ottawa, but they certainly don't have the variety of plants, such as the Guinea Hen. Very cool.

Marie